Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Skeleton craft and old book review

I have to admit this would be more appropriate for Halloween but C came and across this Peanuts encyclopedia on her shelf. That has sparked many questions about her bones. She recently has been walking around asking us to feel her bones lol crazy kid. She bends over and shows us her back bone and makes us touch it >.<



I have to say not all of the information is up to date in them but they are cute and you can pull some good things out of them. And heck she is 3 she can't read just yet ;) we mainly look at the pictures while I explain a little bit. 


As in here is a picture of what our bones look like. Your bones are under your skin. Without your bones you couldn't walk around ext. .. You get the picture. 


I cut some "bones" out of construction paper. Got out the glue. 


That's about it I just handed her a "pile of bones" and she did the rest. 


She had fun with this one. 


I Don't think he is going anyplace like that but its cute. Certainly going to revisit this one around Halloween.

I'm having a huge sale over at my etsy shop please come and take a look. 
 
                                 http://www.etsy.com/shop/playmommaplay



No comments:

Post a Comment