Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cherry tree craft and lesson.

Today we are working with Cherries. I love having a short video clip if I can to get C excited about whatever we are learning about. Today I found a  video on a Professional Cherry picker! C thought it was sooo cool how 100's of Cherries fell from the tree into this truck. We talked about how they got washed up and then went on the the factory and store where we got ours.

 

And how people can pick them by hand
 

             
Then we checked them out!
 
                  
I made a counting paper and we counted them out up to five since we are working on numbers. 
An ofcourse we ate a few!!! This batch was a little sour but good!
Then C painted a cherry tree with glitter paint finger prints and a marker.

That's it pretty simple but just another way to keep her excited about counting exercises. 

I would love to find a place to go picking around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment