Monday, July 8, 2013

If you give a mouse a cookie. Book and counting lesson.


C and I just love this book we read it at least once a week. It's about this little mouse that is offered a cookie by a little boy. The little boy is then driven to exhaustion with the requests of this sweet, cute, demanding little mouse. I have to say I really relate to the little boy... I have a demanding little mouse of my own!!!

"If you give a mouse a cookie... He's probably going to need a glass of milk to go with it"





See the resemblance is uncanny ;) 

We are working on numbers again this week. Here is our counting craft to go along with the book. 



I had a bunch of left over felt scraps but you could use construction paper. I just cut brown cookies and little black chocolate chips. C's job was to get the right amount of chocolate chips on the cookies.



She had fun with it we saved them to put in her play oven so she could "bake" her cookies later ;)

Please take time to visit my etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/playmommaplay
 
and don't forget to HELP ME OUT hit the Top mommy button at the top right hand of the screen! That is all you have to do and it gives me a vote!

Be sure to follow me on twitter & Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment