Friday, July 5, 2013

De shed your cat I'm 5 mins

Get this much hair out of your cat (or dog) in 5 mins without shaving them. 




You need a cat

And a clipper razor. Not the clipper you use it unattached like a brush or a shedding blade.


That's it no other trick you just stroke it over and over the cat. Pulling out the hair after each stroke. 

You need any size blade from 15-45 
45 is the best but I couldn't find mine. 
This is really what I use when I groomed in the salon. You can order one online from www.petedge.com or go to your local petsmart or petco and pick one up. 

 
Watch out your pants will look like this O.O

Monorail cat your next....

People assume short haired cats shed less WRONG I find the are sometimes worse depending on the cat. 

Happy brushing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment