Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yard camping


We did a little camping in the yard last night. C will only be 3 in September so I was not about  to sleep outside with a 2 year old. But we put up a tent and did a fire lightening bug hunting and s'mores. It really was fun she was so excited to stay up late and run in and out of the tent ext.




I thought setting up camping in the yard would be a lot of fuss but it wasn't bad at all. 




Snuggling with her cousin in the tent.



Roasting marshmallows




Yum! 
 

First S'more ever



Sitting by the fire with dad. A little afraid of the dark but she was having such a great time.


Lightening bug hunt with her cousin Allie. 

I'm so happy that we did it we all enjoyed our "camping" trip.  If you have kids of any age it's a safe way to give them a little taste of camping.

Please stop by my ETSY HERE

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to introduce camping when they're little. Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Cathy and THANK YOU for putting a great idea in my head! :)

      Delete