Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Imaginative play Doctor

I'm not sure I have met a kid that has not at one point or another liked to play doctor. Well C is no exception. Not to mention ever since she started to watch Doc Mcstuffins on Disney she has been gaga over all thing doctor.  There is something to be Said for pretend play preparing your children for what to expect. She used to HATE going to the doctor now she is so much better after some role play. She enjoys taking me to the doctor so much she takes me in by the hand and is so stinkn cute about it "come on mom the doctor will make you feel better".


That said I set up a little play scenario for C this morning that she had a blast with. I 

Waiting area we lined up all of her patients. 


What a lovely doctor to wait with the patients lol. 

Took patient information



We made her a big book of boo boos she took the ailments down. In this case this cheap Barbie rip offs head keeps popping off along with her arm. Ouch!

Treatment wrapped her arm up and gave her a shot. I guess her head problem will have to wait until next time seeing as I found her decapitated again already >.<

A little medication

This patient needed a band aid stat. 

  
What medical office would be complete without taking your money. This is our check out area. Consequently she robbed Dora blind. $500 to put a band aid on yikes!

This is one of the Melissa & Doug doctors sets that is super cute. My only complaint is that the batteries for the stethoscope are really hard to find and when you do find them it makes this awful coughing sound then this drum like heart beat. Doctor kit I know Doc Mcstuffins has a cute set too.


I hope this inspires you with some creative play ideas of your own. Happy playing!

If you have not seen Doc Mcstuffins yet here it is.





Please check out my etsy Chloescustomcloset

follow me on twitter @tabithapenrod1

No comments:

Post a Comment