Friday, June 21, 2013

Clean learning!

Sometimes I have an ulterior motive... Today it was to get my windows free of dogs nose smudges and C's sticky finger prints. That coupled with C's resent love affair with squirt bottles and some wet erase markers well sounds like a recipe for fun to me.  We are covering number recognition this week.


We wrote out the numbers and she sprayed them off the concept is simple but she had a lot of fun with it. 

It's really hard to see but I drew the numbers out in dashes and she traced them. 


This little project works motor skills, handwriting and number recognition. Oh yeah and my windows are clean wohooo! 





If you have time please visit my etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Chloescustomcloset

Follow me on twitter @tabithapenrod1
And on Facebook @ Facebook.playmommaplay

No comments:

Post a Comment