Wednesday, March 15, 2017

We are back

Well we are back after a super long break and a journey to another website. 

Why come back to blogger? It's free and is simple to use 🙃. 

What's crazy to me is my twins are the age C was when I was doing this blog the first time around. 
 Now C is 6 😅 and my twins will be two in may.

Much has happened. I got pregnant lost that baby then lost another pregnancy. My husband went into ministry and boy that was a HUGE transition. (Still is) then had twins. Gosh when I write it all out like that it makes me have to take a few deep cleansing breaths. 

Right now we are just starting to get our feet back under us. I am just starting to feel slightly human again. After 3 or 4 years of amazing changes. (And mind numbing amounts of lost sleep)
   But we are stronger now for all of it !

I am starting to get an itch for blogging again so here I go. 

I hope to blog about life as a pastors wife from my perspective. 
Teaching Sunday school, lesson ideas ext. 
Of course crafting with children and all things diy. 
Parenting and much more. 

Today I just wanted to introduce my beautiful family.

🍻 cheers to a great year of blogging ahead. Praying even one of my posts helps one person. Tata for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment