Sunday, May 28, 2017

Water into wine

Miracles
๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿท 
Water into wine
 
This week in Sunday school we talked about the wedding in Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. 
 
Before Sunday school I put sugar and kool aid in a pitcher. 
That way when I poured in the water I would have this lovely grand reveal of a purple drink as our " wine" .

That would however worked beautifully if my daughter had not blurted out my secret at the beginning of class ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Kids what can you do ❤️
 

We have been talking about the trinity and creation and this lesson was a great opportunity to tie some of that together. Jesus shows us not only is he the son of God he is God the creator. Not only did he create wine He created perfectly aged wine to perfection. 

We are looking forward to covering more of Jesus miracles in the upcoming weeks. 

Miss Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment